By 2026, San Fernando is the educational, tourism and industrial hub of South Cebu with empowered, God-fearing and happy constituents in a livable community having a globally competitive human resource and progressive economy without compromising the environment, governed by dynamic and value-laden leaders.
The Local Government Unit of San Fernando, Cebu is committed to make the municipality a livable community and improve the quality of life of its people by:
- continually upgrading the capability and capacity of the local officials and employees;
- providing optimal basic services including public safety and security;
- promoting cultural heritage and developing its tourism industry;
- formulating responsive policies for resource generation, education and research enhancement
- initiating measures on biodiversity preservation, climate change adaptation and mitigation; and
- collaborating with the different industrial and non-industrial stakeholders for inclusive growth and development.